Turkish troops , allied militants enter Syrian city of al-Bab
Turkish backed jihadists cut SAA off from al-Bab | February 11th, 2017
Briefly on the situation in al-Bab district.
1. The Turkish army troops and PAS continue to assault the western neighborhoods of Al-Bab. In the city are persistent street fighting, the enemy has a strong resistance.
2. Tadif CAA has not won, the forefront of the Syrian army are located in the southern outskirts of the city. Yesterday's message the Russian Defense Ministry on the full occupation of the city were somewhat premature.
3. During the fighting on 11-12 February PAS in the 4 th time took most of Bzaa, displacing the black infantry to the western outskirts of the city. At night expect a counter.
4. Exit mobile infantry PAS to the junction between Tadifom and Al-Bab obviously was aimed to identify the established demarcation line.
5. Continue to street fighting and Kabaysine where Caliphate began the withdrawal of troops to Al-Baba has complete control of vchera.Soobscheniya Kabaysina Bzaa and, so far ahead of the event.
6. After the release of a line of demarcation to the south of Al-Bab, the Syrian army begins to deploy operations in the north-east of Kuveyrisa that will continue to prepare the ground for an attack on dayr hafir.
7. Erdogan said that after the operation will be completed in al-Bab district, the Turkish Army will attack at Raqqa. Given the configuration of the front line, you can do just stepping through the Kurds.
8. The Kurds in turn expecting trouble from Erdogan, continue to gain in Rozhave battalions of recruits, and continuing operations in Raqqa region, closer to the eastern and north-eastern outskirts of the capital of the Caliphate.
Fehim isa, Sultan Murat Division Commander speaks TRT in Al Bab
Aerial footage of Syrian/Russian airstrikes on ISIS positions south of Al-Bab in east Aleppo CS
Aleppo: Army Says No Plan to Engage in War against Turkish Troops in Al-Bab
A military source said that militants in several towns in the Northern countryside of Aleppo city have laid down arms and joined national reconciliation, adding that the Syrian army would not engage in clashes with militants of the Turkey-led Euphrates Shield Operation.
The source said representatives of militants in several towns in the Northern countryside of Aleppo city have inked peace agreements with the
Damascus government, adding that government bodies have launched their
normal activities in the region.
The source further said that the army will never engage in clashes with militants of the Turkey-led Euphrates Shield Operation, adding, "The Syrian Army will never engage in a war of attrition in the town of al-Bab in Eastern Aleppo and willmaintain its distance from Turkey-backed militants."
The source went on to say that taking control over al-Bab's surrounding regions and moving towards the towns of Abu Jaboul and Deir Hafer that is only 32km away from the key lake of al-Assad are the objectives of the Syrian army's al-Bab battle to reopen flow of water from the lake to Aleppo.
Army's control over al-Bab will end up the water crisis in Aleppo. Inrelevant developments in the province on Thursday, militants in more towns in Northern Aleppo laid down arms and endorsed the peace agreement with Damascus.
Representatives in several towns in Northern Aleppo inked peace agreements with the Syrian Army, pledging to protect security in the Northern territories of the province.
Turkey sets sights on ISIL capital Raqqa
Euphrates Rage Operation Forces Drive ISIL out of 700sq/km of Land in Raqqa
The Kurdish troops have pushed ISIL back from 700 sq/km of land in Raqqa province in the third phase of the Euphrates Rage Operation, the Kurdish forces' operation room announced Sunday.
The Euphrates Rage Operation said in a statement that ISIL has withdrawn from 98 villages and farms in the first nine days of the third phase of anti-ISIL operation in Raqqa.
The statement added that 124 ISIL members have been killed and nine others have been captured by the Kurdish forces.
The statement further said that several canons, several vehicles carrying heavy weapons, 63 tunnels, 3 bomb-laden suicide vehicles and three drones were destroyed in Kurdish forces' operation, while 1,256 landmines were defused by engineering units.
On Saturday, the Kurdish-led SDF purged ISIL terrorists from the villages of Dokhan, Beir Saeed, Moshrefeh (Beir Fezeh, Abu Natali, al-Hadi and Sanineh in the Northeastern countryside of Raqqa.
The Kurdish fighters then engaged in fierce clashes with ISIL and seized control over the village of Ma'eizileh located in the 20km North of Raqqa city.
The SDF also drove ISIL out of the villages of Mleihan and Badra'iyeh in the Northern countryside of Raqqa city and deployed in lands only seven kilometers to the city.
The Kurdish fighters also pushed ISIL back form the regions of Jisr Shanin and al-Aqtan. Kurdish media reports said ISIL started retreat after suffering casualties and loss of military grid in the attacks.
SAA republican guards operations against rebels outskirts of Douma - Damascus suburbs
Violent Clashes this morning 2017 02 12 09 in Daraa
Terrorists Violate Truce in Dara'a, Syrian Army Launches Retaliatory Attacks
Syrian Army troops started attacking gatherings of terrorist groups in different neighborhoods of the Southern city of Dara'a after government forces' positions in the city came under militants' assaults.
The army soldiers in a retaliatory attack targeted terrorists' positions in the neighborhood of al-Manshiyeh, while other units of the army hit terrorists' centers in Old Customs, inflicting heavy casualties on the terrorists.
Tens of terrorists had previously attacked the army positions in al-Manshiyeh from two flanks in Dara'a al-Balad district and from the farms, checkpoints and air defense camp West of al-Manshiyeh.
There have been intense movements of terrorist commanders in Southern Syria in recent days.
On Tuesday, all members of a terrorist group were killed or wounded in an explosive trap as they were on the way to carry out an operation against government forces in Northern Dara'a.
A group of terrorists tried to penetrate into the army-controlled territories in the town of al-Sanmin from the town of Kafr Shams to plant landmines in the region, but fell into the army's explosive trap. All members of the terrorist group were killed or wounded in the explosion
Russian Reconciliation Center Distributed Humanitarian Aid in Bitmana Village near Latakia
Nasrallah: Resistance supports peace in Syria
Syria's Assad & US Reporter battle over Human Rights Violations/War Crimes
"Russian planes allowed using Iran airspace"
Deadly protests in Baghdad | February 11th 2017
Iraq. A soldier of the Army of Iraq for a long time picked up arms against the terrorists of ISIS. Chose a silent weapon and was wounded) Neighborhood of Mosul, Ninawa province.
. The Iraqi police destroyed a car bomb and a bulldozer ISIS in the South of Mosul. The Province Of Nineveh.
Turkish Army's Further Advance Blocked after More Towns Joined Peace with Syrian Army
Aleppo: Army Says No Plan to Engage in War against Turkish Troops in Al-Bab
Damascus: Terrorists Fail to Lift Syrian Army's Siege to Flee towards Quneitra
Syrian Army Intensifies Anti-ISIL Attacks to Liberate Ancient Palmyra
Syrian, Russian Warplanes Preempt ISIL's Attack South of Deir Ezzur
Syrian Army Preparing T4 Airbase to Host More Military, Cargo Planes
Syria: Infighting Intensifies amongst Rival Terrorist Groups in Idlib
Turkish Army Sends Fresh Soldiers, More Equipment to Northern Syria to Cover Recent Defeats