Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Yemen/ Saudi/ Bahrain update 5/24/2017...Bahrain raid on Diraz leaves 5 killed, 100s detained

Houthis Destroy Saudi-Backed Sudanese Convoy





Destruction of Sudanese mercenaries



While the Saudis were being armed with weapons from the Americans, in Yemen the hussites were smashing Sudanese mercenaries, whom the occupants hired to reduce the losses of their own armed forces.





The result recalled the pogroms that the terrorist group Al-Shabab arranged for the Kenyan army in Somalia. When people like to joke about the fact that Arabs are bad warriors, it's worth remembering that there are still African armies, and there the level of the bottom is sometimes completely unlimited. However, husits ​​against the background of the average Arab formations, are distinguished by their rather high fighting efficiency, which can be assessed as "above average".



Https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/gra phic-pictures-yemeni-troops-annihilate-e ntire-sudanese-contingent-paid-saudi-ara bia / - more photos ( including 18+)



As it is not difficult to guess, the weapons of the Saudis will certainly be needed, although good weapons will not replace good infantry, what is happening in Yemen inexorably proves again and again.



Several US Soldiers Killed in Clashes with Yemeni Tribal Fighters


http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960303001485





Yemeni tribal fighters have reportedly killed several American troops after they launched a heliborne attack on a village in Yemen’s Central province of Ma’rib, Arab media sources said.



At least 30 troops from the US and some Persian Gulf states were deployed in the rural area of Khathla and engaged in a gun battle with fighters from two prominent tribes in the village, Yemen's Khabar news agency reported.



It added that during the ensuing fierce battle at least seven of the invading troops were fatally injured, who had come there with the purported mission of gunning down militants of the Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) Takfiri terrorist group.



The report, however, added that no militants of the terror group were in the area when three Apache choppers and two military transport aircraft of the US approached the village.



Earlier in the day, Centcom, the US military command in the Middle East, however, told a totally different story, saying the heliborne attack concluded with killing of seven AQAP militants, without mentioning any casualties from the American troops and the presence of soldiers from some Persian Gulf states.



However, Pentagon Spokesman Captain Jeff Davis later said at a press conference that multiple American forces sustained injuries, but added that the wounds they had received were not serious enough to require medical evacuation.



According to Davis, the attack was the first US ground assault in Ma’rib and its deepest in the Yemeni territories to purportedly target AQAP militants.



Yemen has been under regular US drone strikes, with Washington claiming to be targeting al-Qaeda elements, while local sources say civilians have been the main victims.



Yemen has also been under military strikes in a prolonged war imposed by Saudi Arabia and a number of its client states since late March 2015. The US has been providing assistance to that war, too.



Why should you care about the cholera outbreak in Yemen?





‘This is a recipe for hideous disaster’ - John Pilger on Western arms deals with Saudi Arabia




All nations of conscience must work together to isolate Iran – Trump



Iran: Trump’s anti-Tehran remarks outdated propaganda




5 killed, 286 arrested in raid on town of Bahrain's Diraz




Iran’s FM: deadly regime attack on Bahraini protesters result of Trump’s ‘cozying up’ to Saudis



Bahrain raid on Shiite cleric’s home village leaves 5 killed & 100s detained




Iranian MPs condemn Bahraini regime crackdown on protesters in Diraz

No comments:

Post a Comment