Search This Blog

Thursday, June 8, 2017

LEAKER! Comey Admits He Leaked Trump Memos To Press



The fired FBI director had kept written memos of his meetings with President Trump.

In
testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Comey admitted to
giving his memos to his Columbia law professor “good friend” Daniel C.
Richman to leak to the press following Trump’s tweets insinuating he had
recorded his conversations with Comey.






“The president tweeted on Friday after I got fired that I better hope there’s not tapes.

I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night cause it didn’t dawn on me originally that there might be corroboration for our conversation, and my judgement was I needed to get that out into the public square and so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter, didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel.“

No comments:

Post a Comment